Officiant ServicesTestimonialsImage GalleryPartnersFAQContact Peggy
Peggy LaRoche Wedding Officiant
Your Wedding Ceremony Your Way

Frequently Asked Questions

Do we need a marriage license?
In order to wed, couples must apply for and obtain a valid Florida marriage license from any county court judge or Clerk of the Circuit Court.  It is the couple's responsibility to obtain the marriage license.

What officiant services do you provide?
Civil Union, Interfaith Ceremony, Non-religious Ceremony, Single Religion Ceremony, as well as
Vow Renewal and Committment Ceremonies.

What religious affiliations do you serve?
All affiliations including Christian (no denomination) and Jewish.
Can you accommodate the hearing impaired?
Are you willing to perform a ceremony at a non-religious site?
Yes. I perform ceremonies at venues, beaches, parks, private homes, clubs, etc.
What is your attire for the ceremony?
Whatever the couple requests. Generally a black dress, suit or casual if requested.
Are you flexible in the wording used throughout the ceremony, including the vows?
Absolutely! My specialty is designing a ceremony that is unique to each couple.
Do you allow the couple to write their own vows, if desired?
Do you have a list of readings pre-selected, from which the couple must choose?
No. I am very flexible.
How long are your ceremonies?
From the time the ceremony words begin to the ending is somewhere in the range of 15-20 minutes.
Do you require that premarital counseling be done?
Are you willing to perform pre-ceremony rehearsals?
Do you supply a sound system?

Peggy_Bottom - Copy
St Augustine Wedding and Events Association
Peggy's Wedding Wire Reviews

Officiant ServicesTestimonialsImage GalleryPartnersFAQContact Peggy